There are lots of ways to keep track of what is going on and share your news with other members. Check out our handy guide below:
1. Weekly Update
5. Facebook Group
1. Weekly Update – The weekly update email comes out every Wednesday and covers results from last week, details of fixtures coming up, and any other news submitted to firstname.lastname@example.org. Anyone can subscribe to the weekly update emails using the box below.
2. Website – You have found this one already!
The home page features news articles submitted by coaches, team managers and other members. In case you didn’t notice, the big picture ‘carousel’ in the middle of the home page flicks through the 5 most recent news articles. Older articles can be found be scrolling down the page.
3. Magazine – The fantastic club magazine is published every March, June,September and December.
Submit your articles to the editor Dave Crout at email@example.com.
4. Twitter – Follow the club’s 140 character tweets at https://twitter.com/barnetadac
You can join in the discussion by writing a tweet @barnetadac Don’t forget to use the hashtags #GoStags and #BeMoreStag!
5. Facebook group – The club’s facebook group at https://www.facebook.com/groups/barnetadac/ is open to everyone and the best place to go if you want to organise a training run, find a lift to an event or just chat about the club.
If all else fails, It’s good to talk! – We are a friendly bunch, come along and ask at the next training session 🙂