Thank you for considering Barnet & District Athletic Club!
Benefits of membership include:
- Structured training sessions at Trent Park, Allianz Park Stadium and Bramley Sports Ground
- Access to qualified club coaches
- Free entry to inter-club races and events
- Quarterly club magazine
- Club social activities including summer BBQ, quiz nights and awards evenings
- Free entry to club events including orienteering, biathlon and handicap races.
- Discounts from selected sports suppliers
- Discounts from local physiotherapists
Have a look around the website to find out more about our activities. You are encouraged to come along and try some training sessions with no obligation to join. New members will be placed with an experienced club member at first, and all abilities are welcome.
We recommend that you email our membership secretary before you apply to join at email@example.com
The application form can be downloaded here – 2017-18 Membership-form
2017/18 subscriptions: (Due annually in October)
|Adult Members aged 18 & over||£65|
|New Members Under 18 (includes club vest)||£70|
|Members Under 18 renewing||£55|
|Full Time Students O/18, O/65s & the unemployed||£40|
|Non training or competing supporter members||£15|
|Family membership (2 adults no children)||£120|
In certain circumstances members may be able to pay a reduced rate at the discretion of the Membership Secretary. Adult newcomers who join after 1 April 2018 shall pay a reduced amount at the at the discretion of the Membership Secretary, taking in to account the time left in that year. Family membership is defined as 1 or 2 adults & their children up to the age of 18, or in full-time education.